Seriously...
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Yesterday I got up early so I could get two more books I needed for this semester, I got one and placed one on reserve. I ate lunch with Ray and had enough time to come back home to contemplate doing some reading assignments before heading to work.

Today I got up early to do some grocery shopping since we were completely out of food. I got ready while on the phone with Ray discussing how the kids who mow our lawn are about to break the last straw with their awful service. Ray, is not happy considering living in a patio home means you shouldn't have to worry about the lawn service. I drove to Ray's work to bring him his lunch and came back home to eat lunch myself and (I thought) relax a little before work, but unfortunately I have to drive back to Andover to get my book that arrived today.

I would pick it up tomorrow but I wanted to actually sleep in tomorrow, because Friday I will have to be up early enough to drive from Auburn Hills to the east side to pick up my friend, Becky, and drive her back to the west side to the airport by 5:30am or 6am.

Anyway, I only have enough time to complain about it, and post something I was messing around with before I got the email about my book. Hope everyone likes it.

My creation


Ah....I keep forgetting to breathe!


footer